Disinfectant Task Force offers classes and training courses to keep individuals well informed and ready to take action!
Adrian Cantu Jr. COSM
Adrian Cantu Jr. COSM
Compliance Safety Officer for Disinfectant Task Force LLC
Disinfectant Task Force is pleased to be partnered with Adrian Cantu. He brings knowledge and experience to our team and has expanded our services. As our Compliance Safety Officer he is a certified OSHA outreach trainer authorized in General Industry and authorized in Construction Industry. Adrian stands on 20 years of experience, creating workplaces free from recognized hazards, educating and conducting industry inspections to OSHA, IDEM and EPA regulation standards. As an University Instructor and First Aid/CPR/AED trainer he recognizes the importance of keeping individuals informed and safe. In alliance with Disinfectant Task Force, he offers his services to our clientele form small to large classroom training. Upon course completion, every student receives their certification to show their knowledge and hands on experience gained within the course.
- COVID 19 Safety and Social Distancing Certification
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training for Managers
- OSHA 10 Hour DOL Authorized Card
- OSHA 30 Hour DOL Authorized Card
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- RCRA 8 Hour Certification
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Certification
Company Safety Commitment
Disinfectant Task Force is committed to the safety and health of all our associates and customers. Working together to educate and provide excellence in safety and health training, minimizing risk and striving to protect our community. We vow to continually improve our risk and safety practices to better educate and serve our community.
We Are Committed To
- Zero injuries, occupational illnesses, and incidents; all of these are avoidable. Designing, building, operating and maintaining our facilities to effectively manage process safety.
- Delivering solutions, products and services that contribute to a safer and more sustainable future throughout the process. Resolving circumstances responsibly that require corrective action.
- Compliance with this Commitment, applicable laws and other requirements, is the responsibility of every employee and contractor acting on our behalf and a condition of their employment or contract.